What is the Adore Me Scholarship?
Thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit of our founder and CEO, Morgan Hermand-Waiche, Adore Me has become a major disruptor in an industry that was previously dominated by one company. Adore Me supports and encourages all women who share the same entrepreneurial mind-set to achieve their dreams.
The Adore Me Scholarship provides financial assistance, amounting to $1,000.00, to women who are pursuing a degree in business. Recipients will have demonstrated a strong ability to lead in their community and will have already started, or plan to start, their own businesses.
- High school graduates or college students who are already accepted or enrolled in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S..
- Applicants must be enrolled in a business program or plan to major in a business course of study.
- Recipient(s) are awarded based on entrepreneurial spirit, leadership ability, and academic achievement.
- Applicants' transcripts (high school or college) must demonstrate a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- A completed scholarship form including essay (download left)
- An official copy of your high school or college transcript
- All applications must be submitted by deadline
Deadline For Application
Spring 2017 scholarship will be announced soon!
Our Scholarship Winners
Learn more about our Spring 2017 Winner Victoria Sullivan!
Congratulations to our Fall 2017 scholarship winner Emily Markham!
Learn more about Adore Me