What is the Adore Me Scholarship?
Thanks to the entrepreneurial spirit of our founder and CEO, Morgan Hermand-Waiche, Adore Me has become a major disruptor in an industry that was previously dominated by one company. Adore Me supports and encourages all women who share the same entrepreneurial mind-set to achieve their dreams.
The Adore Me Scholarship provides financial assistance, amounting to $1,000.00, to women who are pursuing a degree in business. Recipients will have demonstrated a strong ability to lead in their community and will have already started, or plan to start, their own businesses.
- High school graduates or college students who are already accepted or enrolled in an accredited four-year undergraduate institution in the U.S..
- Applicants must be enrolled in a business program or plan to major in a business course of study.
- Recipient(s) are awarded based on entrepreneurial spirit, leadership ability, and academic achievement.
- Applicants' transcripts (high school or college) must demonstrate a minimum GPA of 3.0.
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A completed scholarship form including essay (download left)
- An official copy of your high school or college transcript
- All applications must be submitted by May 31, 2017.
Deadline For Application
Spring Semester: February 28, 2017
Fall Semester: May 31, 2017
Learn more about Adore Me